This font was created around the theme of decay. I took inspiration from shapes and forms within the pieces of a badger's spine and manipulated them to construct the alphabet. Here is my blog :) > http://hollydennis.tumblr.com/ website> www.hollydennisdesign.com
This font was originally inspired by the word "Unstable", from that word I began to look at multiple unstable characters. I chose to then focus on the new Joker film and the new character Joaquin Phoenix had created. The font used for the Joker advertisment was really impressive however I felt as though it didn't really do his character justice. This font was a way for me to better illustrate The Joker's new character.
Inspired by the works of regular_one. Unlike most fonts I've released recently, many of the glyphs had to be modified or even redone from scratch.
- M, W, m, w, @, #, %, <, >, ~, and the circumflex above accented letters were all too wide and had to be condensed;
- I, f, i, j, l, r, and t were all too narrow and were expanded a bit, mostly through the careful application of serifs;
- K, M, W, X, Y, v, w, y, 7, /, and \ all had ugly mixes of angles that needed to be redesigned;
- N, *, (, and ) were completely redesigned, and many more touched up, to fit better with the rest of the font.
Most of the edits made were not possible before nudging. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was before, and I'm proud of how much it has "grown up". Of course, suggestions and critiques are encouraged. Thanks and enjoy!
CLICK ON THE “PIXEL” BUTTON TO MAKE IT LOOK, LIKE, A BAJILLION TIMES BETTER.
INTENDED LANGUAGE SUPPORT
THINGS THAT FONTSTRUCT NEEDS
• A DITHERING TOOL
• AN ELLIPSE TOOL
• RECTANGULAR- AND ELLIPTICAL-OUTLINE TOOLS.
• A BUCKET FILL TOOL
• A SKEWABLE GRID
• A MASS KERNING FEATURE (OR EVEN AUTOMATIC KERNING, THAT’D BE NICE)
• SUPPORT FOR MULTIPLE FAMILIES WITHIN ONE FILE
• A TERMINAL FOR PROGRAMMING ALGORITHMS TO AUTOMATE REPETITIVE, PREDICTABLE ASPECTS, AND A WAY TO REFERENCE THE GRID SQUARES AS AN ARRAY OF SOME KIND
DON’T THINK THAT I’M SHOUTING ABOUT THIS. I JUST DON’T LIKE LOWER-CASE LETTERS!This is a clone of Some fonts you just can’t FontStruct
A lot has happened since I opened this account. Six birthdays, a life-changing diagnosis, other pivotal life events. Well, this may very well be my last post on here. With the start of a new chapter in life - getting a job, starting a business, volunteering, schoolwork, etc. - I've no more time to really work on these like I used to when I was, say, eleven. I hope y'all understand and I wish y'all the best. Thanks ~
After zilverbullet (my last font for lycanthropes) here you are another special, this time is for... zombies! NB: Contains some alternatives to the UC (in the LC) and cyrillic set.
Inspired by Frodo7's Voxelstorm. Some of these shapes look impossible, but they are actually possible, if you imagine that the corner of each cube is touching the centre of the face of another cube.