Published: 21st November, 2013
Last edited: 7th November, 2017
Created: 21st November, 2013
Clone of fs slyized glissandos.
Big update, called the "Shoulder update". Compare to fs slyized glissandos.This is a clone of fs slyized glissandos
Published: 13th August, 2012
Last edited: 13th August, 2012
Created: 13th August, 2012
Clone of Dovah.<- Thank you!!
C was missed, so make up new with remake version of k. Also, numbers, doublevowels- use them to ^`~@#$%&*, others are all available!! :)
DOVAHKIIN, MAHFAERAAK!!!This is a clone
Published: 26th November, 2010
Last edited: 17th December, 2010
Created: 26th November, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving, FontStructors!
This is a new collaborative project for the FontStruct community that gives thanks to the FontStruct Web Application, its creator, Rob Meek, and its host, FontShop. As we received the news this month of FontShop's continued sponsorship of FontStruct, this is an opportunity for everyone to say thank you for the coolest font software in the world and its free availability.
This collab FontStruct account was created by Funk-King for the first community effort that produced FS Collaboration 1. I proposed this idea to F_K for a second round of creative collaboration.
The guidelines are simple (and most likely will be modified as time progresses:
1. Say "Thank You" in your own words/language. Spanish, French, Italian, etc. Represent!
2. You must comment to reserve your glyphs - 1 to 3 letters. The current person working on the font must inform the next person on the list that they are finished, so work will not be lost by working simultaneously. People on the list will be sent the info to access the collab account. If you are posting a message from the collab account, end the message with your screen name so we know who you are.
2. The size of the font should be roughly 32 blocks high.
3. For ease of use, the initial font is cloned from DJNippa's All Composites saved in MY BRICKS fontstruction. It is possible to work on your own FontStruct account by cloning DJNippa's font, then copy your "Thanks", exit your account, enter the collab account, then paste.
4. Work only on your own glyphs, unless approved by the original designer.
5. Once finished, add your glyph, name, and language and/or description here at the bottom.
6. Try posting a sample image of your "Thanks" in action.
B- Geneus1 - Salamat = Thank You in Tagalog (Filipino).
C- Geneus1 - Using Periculum.
D- Funk King.
E- Funk King.
F- Funk King.
J- CMunk, "1000 tak!" = "Thanks a thousand" in Danish.
K- CMunk, using abstract letter patterns.
L- Frodo7, Köszönöm, Thank you in Hungarian, using Elspeth.
M- Frodo7, Hantale, Thanks in Quenya, using the tengwar font Elrond.This is a clone of All Composites saved in MY BRICKS 3.0