You know what? I might make a game using this. The asterisk (*) is a lowercase C as in "McDonald's" or "McFarlene". The circumflex, grave, and tilde are Nickelodeon-related logos. I made the "@" look original.
THIS TOOK ME LIKE 30 MINUTES TO MAKE, AND YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT TO ME IF YOU USE THIS FONTSTRUCTION! NO STEALING!
(If you steal this font, I will steal your lunch money!)
-J. Holmes @ WeDoFonts, Inc.
It's the Nintendo logo which can be seen on the Gameboy, extended. It also features kerning for more accuracy to the original sprite.
For some reason if you do not zoom in, the gray blocks do not appear. I do not know why, but they just do not.This is a clone of Monster Friend (Fake Undertale Logo Font)
Note: this is a work in progress.
My take on the logotype. Only Basic Latin so far. Public Domain Dedication. Enjoy!This is a clone
Some well-known logos reimagined in a futuristic setting. Clone and create your own futuristic brand with every letter available as a seperate brick.
Logo font for this game I made in Scratch.
Lowercase contains a more rounded version.
Logo font for the MSPFA comic I'm creating titled "Tellurian".
A bunch of prototype vector art logos made for a friend. Dig this behind-the-scenes look at my design process! Oh, whoops, this is already designed, sorry. :D
A font loosely based upon the logos for UNDERTALE and deltarune.
At the end of October I decided to dive into the new Bricks 'Connect'. I started with the lowercase 's' & 'a'. Working out what the minimal size I could fontstruct it in, then expanded and condensed it from there to accomadate the rest of the glyths. You can still see these in the font above (Just before the Latin charachters. As I progressed I came to love the thin white gaps, and then tried to have every glyth with some element of the curved white gap in it. Some were more successful than others. As you can see, I have included the less preferred options at the end. I've also designed some of the final glyphs in illustrator, as it was impossible to have all of them with one white line, without help from an external app.
The most difficult glyphs to create and ultimately the most satisfying once completed were the 'V' and '~'.
I liked the look of final font so much, that I decided to create a whole family. Cableguynium 0 (which has Zero cables), CableGuynium 2 (which has 1-2 cables per glyth), and CableGuynium 3 (Which has 3-4 cables).
Unusually I struggled naming this font, I have early versions saved called Flowonica, Rubber Tyre, Ice Skater and Fibropticon, ..... eventually settling on CableGuynium as it was the most memorable.
ANY CRITICISM, GOOD OR BAD IS WELCOMED.