Published: 30th March, 2011
Last edited: 30th March, 2011
Created: 29th March, 2011
Looking at this font, you are probably thinking what the hell was going through my brain when I made this... well.. here are the instructions to understanding it:
1. Make a tic-tac-toe board (2 lines vertical intersected by 2 lines horizontal)
2. Put 3 letters in each box starting with A B C in the TOP LEFT, ending with X Y in the BOTTOM RIGHT.
NOTE: These boxes are numbered 1-9 in the order you filled them with the letters.
3. If you have already installed the font, and got it to work (Notepad should work if Word doesn't) then type out the letter A. (If you haven't downloaded this, it will be much harder to understand, however still understandable)
4. Take out a piece of paper and draw a box with no top, slanted top right to bottom left.
(Look at the first digit of the font for this, not difficult to figure out what it should look like)
5. Make sure the box without a top has its pointy parts away from you, then put a line on the LEFT SIDE of the line. You just made the letter A.
6. Repeat step 4, but skip step 5. Again, make sure the box is pointing pointy things away from you. Now put a line directly through the middle of the box, perpendicular to the other TWO VERTICAL LINES. This is the letter B.
You should be able to see how this progresses to the Z.
7. Numbers: Remember how I said the boxes were numbered 1-9? Well, to write numbers just draw the shape of the box. (Check font for something that looks like this if you are confused). This continues all the way to 9, and to do a zero, you do a box (like 5) and just slash a line through it (look at the font for this, got it correct with the font)